Welcome to the Utica Public Library
BOOK DISCUSSION JUNE 3, 2016 AT 11:00 AM
" The Rosie Project" by Graeme Simsion
Books are available at the Circulation desk. Join us!
The Utica Library will be CLOSED
May 28, 29, & 30, 2016
in observation of Memorial Day
Click below to search the library's catalog for books and other materials:
Click below to search OverDrive for downloadable ebooks and audiobooks:
New to OverDrive? Get started here.
Having trouble or missed a step? View videos here.
Click here to access Online Databases including ZINIO. For Zinio, scroll down to the 'Z's.
Click here for instructions on how to set up your Zinio accounts through the library to access free digital magazines.
FREEGAL is available! Downloadable music using your library card! Go to the address below to link to the Suburban Library Cooperative website, then click on Freegal to start listening and downloading.
How does your library save you money?
Affordable Health Care
Please click below to visit the government website for more information and to register online.
Secretary of State Express SOS
- Visit the Michigan Secretary of State Online.
Michigan Activity Pass
- Print free and discounted passes to museums and organizations across Michigan
New at your library
- See what books are new and coming soon to the Utica Public Library
- Work and research from the office or from home, anytime
- Book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines